Sunday, September 12, 2010

WEEKEND EXCITEMENT

Had a fantastic time with my friend Sebs, she's so crazy; just like me I suppose, It's just saddening that when two females get that close certain people automatically asume that they dating and that's the position we in, they think that we are dating!!!! I'M NOT LESBO fortunately... it doesn't
matter tho coz people will always want to say things wether it's true or not. 
I've just learned never to worry about meaning less talk that will have no impact in my life whatsoever, Mommy told me there would be days like these hahaha LOVE U MOM!! Moving right along, I've never been so
happy in a while, laughter, sunshine and icecream with a fusion of friends is
always the saviour to ones heart.

So keep the happiness alive and remember to smile, enjoy abit of sunshine, if it gets hot u can cool off with a abit of ice-cream. Pray, love and eat lotsa JUNK hahaha.

Much love, peace
Gang-STAR**

No comments:

Post a Comment