Tuesday, October 19, 2010

  NIKKI DENIES MANAGEMENT!!

FLAMES!! Rumors are claiming that Nikki Minaj has released his former manager Sean Diddy Combs and plans to replace him with Benny Medina who has managed females such as Mariah Carey and Brandy.

 Thi is what the statement that claims Minaj to have said:

"Going in on Diddy's managerial skills and comparing him to a "a mother":
"By now, everyone should now that I am really strict when it comes to my representation, I had sympathy for Diddy, however I feel as if I haven't gotten the guidance the manager is supposed to give his client. Personally, I feel like I'm being managed by mother. Even if you play the smallest role on my team, I wish to see progress. I'd like to thank him for everything he has done for me; for taking me under his wing. I wish him the best with repping Rick Ross. But now that my album is about to drop, its time to get serious and stop playing games

     The manager switch would not have been Minaj's first; previously rapper Wacka Flocka's mother had managerd her career, but was replaced around six months ago with Diddy.

  Funny thing is; Minaj claims she has never said such or even met Benny Medina
 Rumors are said to have been started when a party using Universal Motown Records contact information and letterhead contacted several media outlets with the false information.
  
Grapevine Rumours what will we do without them... becareful what you say or listen to tho. TRUE STORY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment