Thursday, October 28, 2010


Rihanna feels her abuse at the hands of Chris Brown was a sign from God.

Take a breath, calm yourself” Umbrella star says breezy giving her a beat down is the best thing that could have happened to her because she realized that their relationship is not  working out! She said: "God has a crazy way of working, she needed a turning point in her life and she found it!
Mmm at least she has found a man that will love and care for her without treating Rihanna as a punching bag. She is much happier with Matt more than
She told Britain’s Marie Claire magazine: "I remember I was in New York at the Trump Hotel and I woke up and I just knew I was over it. It was a different day. I felt different. I didn't feel lonely. I felt like I wanted to get up and be in the world. That was a great, great feeling. 

Glad Rihanna is on the right path to happiness, I pray that Mr Matt kemp is not full of surprises





No comments:

Post a Comment