Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Auditions

Auditions                                                                                                                    14 July 2011


Today had another call back for turn it out tv presenting, I gave it my, eish nah actually I didn't, I kinda didn't say it the way I had memories and planned to say it! That made me feel crampy about it. *un-sigh* pple who were inside thought I nailed it ahahah funny thing is why don't I feel it in my heart.
I realised that I was emitting cold and nasty energy being negative about it just coz it wasn't perfect and I auditioned the first time I killed it, nearly called Avob but I realised that I wud burry it myself hahahaha!! Now that's when I was positive and one of the reasons Got a call back with and thru GODS grace!
I really appreciate each and every call back I get for tv presenting as much as it does hurt wen u don't get the job however for me, its the feeling and the validation that, I have great potential to do it seeing as lots of people audtioned for it but didn't make it. Making it as top 14, top 5 heck even the last time I was in top 2! Close calling huh?


Well this is my calling!!! I've always wanted to do tv presenting since I was 11, its my first love and the plan is to make the dream a living dream. Watch this space, Thru GODs grace!!
Much love honey custard!

No comments:

Post a Comment