Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The DREAM

27 July 2011

When you can't wait for your time to come because you are doing jobs that you never thought you would do, nothing hectic, jobs like promos, dealing with VIP registration guestlists and yes peoples bulls*** coz they feel they have to undermine you coz ure not of their league! In this scenario its all about the money. I'm not balling I know but NOT YET, I will get there!! Atleast these jobs help me pay the bills, put food on the table for my family. I'm not sad and ungrateful, its life right! Its fine thou GOD has something set out for me and my dream girls fam (mom and lil sister)

No matter how bad things seem to be, it will all make sense, nothing for me is greater than the thought in my heart and head, that this too shall pass and I will be better than ok
Inspiration tweet of the day comes from:
@kagisolegotlo: @Mims000 planning a seed
@LadyMiss_P: @Mims000 U work so damn hard and it will definitely all pay off some day soon angel face!!! Just keep your eye on the prize pumkin!!
Lovely words to hear when you are just not too sure about life at times! I call it a plant of new hope even when you know the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment