Friday, September 9, 2011

SUCCESS

I'm playing this song -----> Trey Songs: Succesful, Every I tell me that I wanna just that, SUCCESSFUL!!!


This song speaks to me in so many ways. It hits me hard that I need it! Success! What kind of success u ask? Well, Me, happiness, love, money, money money and more money! Hahah ok maybe not that much but a Billion will be perfect, am I pushing it?? If yes, y not!! Y can't I have such a great ambition, y should I settle for less!?
Think about it this way if I reach for a billiion then somehow land on million atleast with certainty I will work my way to the top.


Here's the whack part about it tho... At times we all talk and no action!!! We forget that u gotta GET UP and make it happen!!! If not who will! If u don't do anything about it u will always be a dreamer, just A DREAMER! Nope I wouldn't want that to happen to u!! :)
Point is: always aim high at the same time bash doors to make ur vision a reality! Its not easy...*nods* yeah but who said life was easy.. NO ONE!!!
Its great that u go thru all these hard ships!!! Noo u say.. Well look at this way, if u had everything on the silver platter, and never cared to make sure its there for good, ud loose it easy but if uve worked almost half your life to acheive something important, u will make sure that u never loose it coz u know how its like to get it!

A lesson I've learnt in life: aside from giving everyone hugs hahaha *blush* is that! Hardships, obstacles, challenges, f*** ups or bobi tramps whatever u call it are there for a reason, YOU CAN HANDLE IT!!!! Yes u can. Belive in yourself! Its in your life for a reson, it may never make sense but one it will and bot oh boy will u be happy for the journey traveled

MUCH LOVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment